- How does Quo work? Quo is designed to be as intuitive as possible, but don’t worry, we know that you might need a little help when learning your way round!When you sign up for the first time please make sure that you add a good photo of yourself and write a little bit about you to show other users who you are.As soon as you have created your profile you can check out Encounters, which is at the very heart of Quo . Simply vote Yes and No for other members and should both of you like each other you will have a match and you can start chatting ! Make sure that you have the correct settings for your ‘I’m here to’.People Nearby is the section where you can browse users in your city or region.Quo is free to use but if you want to stand out from the crowd go and check out our premium services such as credits and Quo Premium.Enjoy using Quo !
- How can I change my location?In your profile, just click on next to your current location and either enter a new one or select one from the dropdown menu.If you cannot see the when trying to change your location it is because of one of these reasons:
- You are using the mobile app and the website at the same time and therefore your location will be automatically detected by the GPS of your mobile device and cannot be changed.
- You don’t use the app and your browser’s location services are not providing us with accurate coordinates. Simply disable location services on your browser and you can then manually set your location on your profile.
Contact our Customer Care Team if you have issues with your location when using the mobile app.
- How can I change my password? Please open your profile and go to your settings in the top right corner and click on the pencil icon next to the section ‘Your account’. Enter the new password, click on ‘Save’ and you will have to type in your current password and click ‘Save’ to confirm this.
- I’ve forgotten my password. What do I do? Click in Forgot password, put your email or username reques. then just follow instructions sent to your email to reset it.
- How can I reactivate my deleted profile?First thing’s first: welcome back!If you deleted your profile less than 30 days ago, you should have a confirmation email from us that includes a reactivation link. Click that and you’ll be able to jump right back in.If it’s been longer, you’ll need to create a new profile – a good excuse to switch things up and try a different approach, maybe?
- If you’re experiencing any problems on Quo , it’s possible that this is being caused by a temporary issue on the site.Please try the following steps in attempt to resolve the problem:1. Check that you’re using the latest version of the browser and update it if necessary2. Clear cookies and cache on your browser3. Quit and re-open the browser4. Sign out and sign back into your accountIf none of the above measures helped, please also try:
- Check the same page in a different browser in order to check if issue is down to a particular browser, and let us know if issue occurs in both browsers.
- Disable any temporary plug-ins, add-ons or extensions in your browser and quit and re-open the browser afterwards.
- Add https://quoapp.me/privacy-policy/ into your antivirus program or browser’s list of safe websites and ensure your antivirus hasn’t identified any issues with your operating system.
If you aren’t sure how to do any of the above, please check specific instructions in the Help section of your browser.
- How can I contact customer support?If you havea question you can’t find the answer to, feel free to get in touch with us via social on Facebook or Twitter, or you can drop us an email using our Feedback form!